Andhra Pradesh became the first state to organize the online application of voter ID card successfully. Today, election-related work, such as registration of voter card, an inclusion of voter into the voter list, Voter id Andhra Pradesh, rectification of errors in the name or address of the electoral card and lot more are done by the voter himself – through online means.
Voter id Andhra Pradesh
In the recent past the number of voters has increased in India, we should be grateful to the awareness that was created to educate us in terms of election and democracy. The government of India is working together with the state governments to make the process of receiving a voter ID a less chaotic process for citizens. voter id card status voter id card correction by name DOB, Adress
Step By Step Procedure for Apply the voter ID Card:
If you are staying in Andhra Pradesh and want to apply for a voter ID card AP to vote at an assembly constituency in the state, you can do so through the following steps:
- Access http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in website. The Home Page of the website is displayed. It asks you to register with your credentials to get your username and password.
- Once done, you will get a unique username name and password.
- Log in with this username and password. You will be directed to an e-registration link.
- Click the E-registration link. Voter id Andhra Pradesh you will come across various forms.
- Access the correct form as per your need. For instance:
- Use Form 6 if you are a new voter without a voter ID card at all.
- use Form 8 if your name is not in the voter list of your assembly constituency or data in your voter ID card is wrong.
- Form 8A if you have changed your address in the same assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh.
- Once done, you need to click the Submit button. A registration number would be provided to you. Don’t forget to submit hard copies of your age proof and address proof to the nearest Election Registration Officer (ERO)’s office.
How to Apply for Voter ID Card Offline in AP
No doubt that our country is going steadily digital, which is user-friendly to the point that people do things like applying for voter ID card in minutes. But not everyone has the access or even basic computer skill to do it. And even if they do, some evidently prefer the slow but ‘reliable’ (in their eyes) method of applying in person. Those people can still apply for a voter ID card offline in Andhra Pradesh by getting in touch with their nearest electoral office.
Please follow the below steps for the same:
- Secure the application form and other listed forms from your nearest electoral office. Form 6 (Application for inclusion of name in the electoral roll), Form 7 (Application form for objection/ deletion of a name in the electoral roll). and Form 8 (Application form for correction of details given) and Form 8 A (to apply for transposition of an entry in the electoral roll) are the election ID card related forms. As a new applicant, you must get Form 6.
- Along with the correct form for application, as in Form 6, you must also submit other necessary KYC documents as your age proof, ID proof, and residence proof. You can submit copies of your driving license, passport, Aadhar card, latest utility bill, SSLC Book, Ration Card, rental/ lease agreement or LIC Policy paper among others accordingly.
- Please bear in mind to submit information of your family members who already possess Voter ID cards or if their name is included on the electoral roll. This can certainly help in speeding up the process a bit.
- Go to the closest Electoral Registration Office to give the documents. Upon authorization and verification, the Booth Level officers (BLOs) sent by the ERO will come to your given address to see that all the info given are correct.
- To give a voter ID for all listed voters, regular drives are structured by the Election Commission of India (ECI) at Designated Photographic Locations (DPIs). Such drives are endorsed in every new media from time to time.
How to track status in Andhra Pradesh
voter id Andhra Pradesh Status: Election commission of India provides online service to state voter check voter id Andhra Pradesh status through online. Here check the Voter id status using name/reference id/ for the correction use EPIC number/voter id card number. Chief electoral officer of Andhra Pradesh official website facilitates to voters to check/find their voter id status. Mainly find the voter id Andhra Pradesh status using reference which is received at the time of online registration.The Process of tracking voter id status is listed below.
Tracking Voter ID Status Online:
- To check your status online, visit the Andhra Pradesh CEO website(http://ceoaperms.ap.gov.in/Status/Search.aspx).
- You can choose to check your status using your Application ID or your House Number.
- Select your form:
- Form 6, Form 7, Form 8, Form 8 A
- Enter your ID or house number and click on “Search” to generate your results.
Voter id correction In Andhra Pradesh
Voters have done any mistake at the time of registration, they can correct details of voter id Andhra Pradesh state.
And also correct the details of the change of place also available in Andhra Pradesh state. elections did once five years and Election commission of India update the Electroll roll before elections. Here use Form 8 for correction of voter id card that process is listed below.
Steps for Voter id correction in Andhra Pradesh state
- Firstly, visit the official website of Cheif electoral officer Andhra Pradesh:http://ceoandhra.nic.in/home.aspx
- Go to the E-registration tab.And select the
- And select the Assembly constituency tab and you will get multiple options.
- Select the Form 8 for correction of Voter id card and fill the following details.
- Enter the correct name, address what ever you change in voter id card.
- And select the Assembly constituency and upload the supporting documents to correct voter id Andhra pradesh.
- Finally, click on Submit button and you will receive reference id to check the status of voter i card.
Verify the name In electoral roll/Voter list By SMS
Andhra Pradesh Chief electoral officer/election commission provide various online services to check their name in voter list.Now other services provide to voters to check their name/voter id card in voter list find through SMS.The process of find name in electoral roll is below.
Send SMS to 9223166166
- 1 Voter id Andhra Pradesh
- 1.1 Step By Step Procedure for Apply the voter ID Card:
- 1.2 How to Apply for Voter ID Card Offline in AP
- 1.3 Please follow the below steps for the same:
- 1.4 How to track status in Andhra Pradesh
- 1.5 Tracking Voter ID Status Online:
- 1.6 Voter id correction In Andhra Pradesh