TN Ration card, the initiative the government of India has brought in to provide food supplies to the people in the poverty and below poverty lines. The civil supplies and consumer protection department of Tamil Nadu has the web page that provides details on how to get the Ration card and other important information that candidates need.
How To Apply for ration card In Tamil Nadu:
The state-wise ration card eligibility for the state of Tamil Nadu is mentioned below:
· The candidate must be or the family must have Indian citizenship.
· It must be applied for a home with a separate kitchen- here the point is that Joint Family culture should apply for only one Ration card.
· The candidate should be a resident of the state Tamil Nadu.
· The candidate should not hold a ration card or any other state before applying in the state of Tamil Nadu.
· The member applying for the current application form should not apply as a family member in any other ration card application.
· The applicant and the members included must be the closest part of the family.
Tn Ration card Application process:
The application, like in all the states in application processes categorized into the online and offline process. For the online process login to the civil supplies and consumer protection department’s official website where there are hyperlinks provided to apply for a new ration card. The application forms are available both in the Tamil and English for the ease of use of all candidates that are applying.
Tamilnadu ration card status
Visit the TN PDS government website and click on the Ration card status link and enter the ration card application number
How To Apply for TN Ration Card Online:
- Go to https://www.tnpds.gov.in/ (New Ration in Tamil Nadu Online Application Page)
- Enter your Old Family Cad Number and Mobile Number.
- Enter Family Head Name, District, Taluk, Village, Ration Shop Details, Ration Card Type, Family Members and their Age Details, Cylinder Details, Correct “A Register” Number.
- Then Press “Register” Option.
The food items and other home appliances awarded to the civilians or rather the consumers are of a very low price compared to the market. The products that are offered are of very good quality and undergo a thorough series of checks and tests before they are given to the consumers. The major reason for this project is to eradicate poverty and below poverty lines and the state of Tamil Nadu is well focused in this area and a step well ahead in terms of schemes and subsidies.
important links http://www.tncsc.tn.gov.in/importantlinks.html