Ration Card Kerala Application Process Ration card is issued by the Civil Supplies Department under the state government. This card gives food supplies at the most economical price as this is run by the state government agencies. The state government of Kerala is providing e-Services in terms of making the processes available online for registering a ration card and other related things.
State wise ration card eligibility
The eligibility to register a voter ID in the state of Kerala are mentioned below:
· Should be a citizen of India
· Also should be a permanent resident of India or an old inhabitant
· Should not be in possession of a Ration Card already
Necessary Information for filling out the application form are mentioned below-
· Name of the head of the Family- As each family gets only one Ration Card, its ideal to enter the bread earner’s name here
· Husband’s/Father’s Name
· Occupation or the business that the head of the family is running
· Annual Family Income
· FIC Type
· BPL Family Serial Number
· Residential Status- If you are in a rented home or an own home
· Present Residential Address
Kerala Ration card application process:
To apply for ration card online in Kerala, visit Kerala Civil Supplies website(link is external) and register as an applicant. Before you fill up the online registration form read the following details carefully:
- If you have a ration card, register into the website by entering the barcode number, which is on the last page of your card.
- If you don’t have a ration card, choose No.
- Fill up the User details and submit the registration form.
- An activation link will be displayed. Click on the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate the account.
- Login to the website using the user id and password that you have entered in the registration form.
- If you don’t have a ration card, three functions will be made available to you (Issue of new ration Card, Non-Inclusion Certificate, and Non-Renewal Certificate)
- If you have a ration card, thirteen functions will be displayed.
- Click on the required function.
- Click on the ‘New Application’ link.
- Fill up the form with correct data.
- Upload all mandatory scanned documents only in pdf format with size less than 250 KB in the application.
- Before submitting the form, verify all the data.
- Take a printout of the application form, which you have submitted, for further proceedings. Note the application number and date.
- The following information will be displayed once your application has been submitted successfully.
- Submit the original documents, application printout and the application fees including the cost of the ration card to the Taluk Supply Office (TSO) for verification and further proceedings.
- You will receive a token number after accepting the application by TSO. You have to keep this token number for further follow up until you get your ration card.
- Ration Card Kerala Application Process
What is the procedure to apply for a new Ration Card directly (Offline or Traditional Application for Ration Card)?
- Purchase an application form from TSO/DSO office by paying Rs. 5.
- Apply to your Taluk Supply Office with the filled up form and your old Ration Card.
- If you do not belong to the same TSO/CRO then produce the following documents along with the application.
- Residential Certificate issued by LSG office (Panchayat / Municipality / Corporation)
- Reduction/ Surrender certificate/ non-renewal certificate from the TSO from where you belong previously.
- Income Certificate issued by Village officer.
After verification of the above details, your new ration card will be issued within 15 days.
Ration Card Kerala Application Process / Form download, Eligibility, Online apply process contact details