PAN is also known as Permanent Account Number an essential document in all over Indian region to all eligible taxpayers to obtain the card. It specifically useful for the taxation system to the government and deliver enough details and get precision in the financial transactions. Now, the Indian government announces the PAN significant one for every candidate to get development in the Indian economy and place additional emphasis on the PAN card.
The importance of PAN card:-
The government rushes the entire Indian nation people to apply for the PAN card and important one for the financial transactions.
If you need to open any new bank account, purchase a new property, rent home, file tax and others need to show PAN card.
It is now mandatory to apply for the passport and government keep closer to find out black money as well as persevering banks fulfilling with KYC norms so the PAN card importance rise. The candidate can apply for the fresh or duplicate PAN card via online and consider tracking application status via accessible methods.
it can apply for the fresh or duplicate PAN card via online and consider tracking application status via accessible methods.
The candidate can apply for the fresh or duplicate PAN card via online and consider tracking application status via accessible methods.
How to track PAN card application status?
Those who obtain PAN card and need to make sure application status present status get ready to make use of step-by-step guides. The candidate who utilizes the online makes easier checking PAN card status without trouble. Mainly, it obtains about 15 days for the person to get PAN card after apply and the government makes extremely easier tracking application status. Keep the current status provide 15 digit admission number to every individual and the person select convenient mode to track the PAN card application status.
- SMS facility: The individual who desires to track PAN application can use the phone to know present status by SMS service. Each person can do the process by sending message NSDLPAN along with PAN number and send it to 57575. Now, you can receive SMS for the present application status.
- Telephone call: The individual can make a call to the TIN and receive an update on the application status. The one who reaches call center can focus 020-27218080 and need to give his or her acknowledgment number.
- Online tracking service: The official website is the right option to track application via online TIN-NSDL.
Track PAN application status via online:-
The online mode is extremely convenient and safe way to know required details in an effective manner. Now, the individual who enters into the online platform for PAN card application status gets instant track of application status without trouble.
- The candidate should visit the official online website of PAN TIN-NSDL and find out the PAN section.
- The new page will show several contents and you have to explore application status track.
- The individual has a need to select the application type new or updated information and give essential details like 15 digit acknowledgment number, the full name of the person and date of birth.
- If you successfully provided all the required information he or she will enter into the page display the application status.
How to check UTI PAN Application status:-
Nowadays, the online facility makes simpler the person task checking PAN card application status with the help of application number and takes a look at the application form. You have to follow the below steps carefully.
- Access the online portal UTI ITIL’s PAN.
- Choose the option “Track PAN Card application status.”
- Choose the option “Click here to view PAN card status online”.
- Provide the application number.
- Click “Submit” button to get the application status.
Steps to track NSDL PAN Card status:-
Already, many candidates have been staying in touch with the online portal for convenience in accessing the PAN card status. The candidate can also receive the payment status at the online portal.
- If you need to track the PAN application first you have to click “Track PAN or TAN application status”.
- You have to confirm choosing application type before you access further.
- Provide the appropriate acknowledgment number accessible in the PAN card.
- Give the exact candidate name and date of birth in the empty fields.
- Click “submit” button to check the PAN status.
Steps to know pan card status for online application:-
- Initially, the candidate needs to provide acknowledgment number.
- Now give the name and accessible date of birth in the card.
- Click “Show status” to see the recent transaction status via online.
PAN transaction status:-
The candidates who apply for the PAN also pay through debit card, credit card or net banking or via demand drafts. The applicant required to log on the TIN-NSDL official portal and find out the “Transaction Status” where they receive current PAN application update. The candidate required to provide the transaction number he or she after the successful payment name as well date of birth to view the application status.
PAN card alternatives:-
There some transactions where the needs of filling PAN card number with Form 60. The NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) need to fill out Form number 60 rather than PAN, it is compulsory to have PAN cards. But, it is effective to obtain PAN card. It is almost true required for financial transactions for a restaurant bill above Rs. 25,000.
Benefits of online track facility:-
If you have a proper internet connection and desktop can keep track application status at any time at home itself. You don’t consider online difficult to get because it is one of the simple ways to reduce the effort.
You can do the entire things via online.