Here uan helpdesk support epfo members by the phone call by calling epfo customer care number. online assistant by raising a support ticket at UAN helpdesk portal. Epfo also answers your queries by email too. epfo customer care available in all days 9AM to 5PM.
UAN Helpdesk: KYC Update & Reset Forgot Password
UAN (Universal Account Number) is the 12 digit unique number that can be allotted to each EPF member by EPFO. Of course, it is important for an employee or the EPF Account holder. The universal account number is mainly provided to help the employee to receive some benefits as well as it also maintains the centralization of all the employees’ data that can be used for employee verification purpose. Apart from that, UAN number is essential to track the changes related to job
UAN HelpDesk helps one can get a solution for any UAN related problems. UAN HelpDesk is fully functional that frequently supports for employees. With the help of this employees can get immediate support for following problems
- Forgot Password and Mobile Number is Changed
- Incorrect Details (date of birth, name, mobile number, father name etc)
- What is my UAN
- Passbook problem
- Details Not matching in UAN Activation
- Claim Status (PF, Transfer, and Pension)
- SMS Not received in UAN Activation etc
UAN Helpdesk Number: 1800-118-005
If you experience any problem with your UAN Login as well as your UAN Activation you must call the above-mentioned number of visit official web portal.
How To Update KYC EPF UAN:>To update or make some changes in Know your customer (KYC) detail you must follow the below-mentioned steps,
- At first, you need to login to EPFO UAN portal which is https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- In the Manage tab, you will get Contact detail.
- Then you need to select KYC information you wish to change or update the list. After that, you may upload the scanned copy of self-attested KYC document. Usually, the system will upload facility follow following types of file like png, pdf, jpg, gif and the maximum file Size around 300 KB
- Then you will see the status of KYC upload and it will be shown as pending until the scanned documents are approved by the respective employer.
- After receiving approval from the employer then the status will change as Approved by the employer, also you will receive confirmation SMS regarding those changes.
Below Documents Are Considered For KYC FOR uan UPDATE:l>
How To Reset Or Change UAN Password>If you forgot your UAN password or prefer to change your UAN password due to any reason you must follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps To Change or reset UAN password- When Mobile Number Changed>To reset password by changing your number you must follow the below-mentioned steps,
- At first, go to the UAN website of EPF
- Then click on Forgot Password
- After that, you must enter your UAN number along with Captcha after that click on Verify.
- Then the mobile number mapped to the respective UAN will be shown, if you decided to change the mobile number then click on No.
- Then you need to enter following details on the respective places that include
- Date of Birth,
- KYC Type,
- Document Number
- After entering those details you must tap verify near the Document number.
- After the verification process, you can enter the respective Mobile number to receive your new Authorization Pin through SMS
How To Reset Or Change Password Without Changing Mobile Number:> If you need to change or reset your password without changing your mobile number you must follow the below-mentioned steps,
- First, go to EPFO website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- In the home page, you need to click on Forgot Password
- Then enter your respective UAN number and Captcha after that tap Verify option
- If you need to make changes in the mobile Number you can click on No
- Then click on the option of Get Authorized Pin
- After that, you will get OTP via SMS on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP Pin at the respective place
- Then enter your new password and click Submit button.
- After completion of these steps, you will see message that contains password successfully changed
- Then you can use new UAN number and password to login to the UAN website
For more details about your UAN login you just look at the official web portal, UAN Helpdesk allows you to get proper solution for all the problems related to your UAN account or log in.
- 1 UAN Helpdesk: KYC Update & Reset Forgot Password
- 2 Benefits Of UAN To The Employee
- 3 UAN Helpdesk:
- 4 UAN Helpdesk Toll-Free Number:
- 5 Update KYC in UAN epfo helpdesk portal?
- 6 Importance Of Updating KYC For UAN Member:
- 7 How To Update KYC EPF UAN:
- 8 Below Documents Are Considered For KYC FOR uan UPDATE:
- 9 How To Reset Or Change UAN Password
- 10 Steps To Change or reset UAN password- When Mobile Number Changed
- 11 How To Reset Or Change Password Without Changing Mobile Number: