UAN Activation is now very simple than before. it can be activated by uan nUMBER, PF number or pan or aadhar number on uan member portal. so why are you waiting for just follow the below steps authorize with Mobile OTP login to access epf balance etc?
Advantages Of UAN Activation
- Employees can check their Provident fund balance, as it has features like SMS service and online passbook.
- They can also update and alter KYC information
- One can conveniently download their EPF passbook using their Universal Account Number online as many times as they want.
- It also helps in easy transfer and withdrawals of claims.
Steps To Activate the UAN Registration
The process for UAN activation through EPFO UAN portal registration:
- Visit EPFO unified portal with this link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface for logging in to your UAN.
- Now click on the UAN activation for submission on the web page.
- Now carefully fill the activation form by filling the required details
- Select between
- EPF member ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- After that enter Name, DOB, Contact number and e-mail address.
- If your number has been verified by the activation portal, then you can also retrieve the forgotten password. Enter the Captcha and submit the application form.
- After that, the registered mobile number will receive the authentication pin number, enter the pin and then follow the instructions and confirm the declarations.
- Verify the details you have provided and create a password
NOTE: Password must contain at least one special character, one numerical character, and one alphabetical character both in the capital and small letters also the length should be in between 8 to 25 characters.
- Submit the application form with an e-mail
- After completing the above-mentioned process, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Now you can check the status and online passbook also can alter the details in a single go.
UAN Activation By SMS Offline
Note that this Not includes UAN Registration. if you have activated uan Number already you need to create a password for it. Type
EPFOHO space ACT, UAN number, Up to 22-digit
EPFOHO 12345678901234, TN/567890/168 Send it to 7738299899 from registeredmobile number.