TNT Courier Tracking
TNT Courier currently serves in around 61 countries with the help of 58,000+ employees. It makes around 1,000,000 deliveries per day with the help of 54 air freighters which carry shipments for more than 700 times per week. TNT Courier offers following products: TNT Courier Tracking
TNT Courier offers following products:
1. Time and Day definite Services: This express shipping service provides next day delivery by a fixed time or with cheaper options for less urgent shipments. These include Express Services and Economy Express Services.
i) Express services:
Special services which provide for same day delivery of documents, parcels, and freight in a common area with no weight limit. 09:00 Express which is a guaranteed next day delivery by 9 a.m of documents and parcels in some major cities across the world with a weight cap of 210 Kg. 10:00 Express which guarantees next delivery by 10 a.m of documents and parcels across the world with a weight limit of 210 Kg. 12:00 Express provides next day delivery by noon available for documents, parcels and freight available across the world in some major cities with a weighted slab of 500g. Express provides next day delivery by close of business hours of documents, parcels, and freight in a worldwide scale with a weighted slab of 500g.
ii) Economy Express Services :
· 12:00 Economy Express: guaranteed delivery at noon on a specified business day of parcels and freight in some Major cities in European countries with a weighted slab of 500g.
· Economy Express which offer delivery by close of business on a specified working day for parcels and freight on a worldwide scale with the maximum weight limit of 1500 KG.
2) Time Critical: Dedicated vehicles for road deliveries in Europe, the onboard courier for parcels and documents and air charter for large urgent shipments.
3) Freight Services are available by air, road, and sea.
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives are a part of the company’s policy. The steps which they have taken include maintaining health and safety by inculcating a safe and healthy atmosphere at the workplace. For the environment, they consider energy and carbon efficiency a priority with the focus on three areas: Operations, Customers, and People.
TNT Courier ServicesThey have taken initiatives to improve quality of air, provide information to people about C02 and spreading awareness among people, employees and sub management about environmental management.
and out of area tax and additional services like customs, import, dangerous goods, Co2 services, special collection, delivery and handling and enhanced liability.
To estimate the delivery time you can follow this link http://www.tnt.com/express/en_in/site/home/applications/transit_times.html and fill the form as per instructions to know your estimated transit time.
track your shipment and find out the estimated delivery time you can go to their website www.tnt.com.
and there you have an option available called ‘Track and Trace’ where you have to fill your consignment or reference number.
To contact the customer care, you can call at 1800 208 9999 / 1800 425 9999. The company has a presence in countries like USA, South America, Middle East, China and Asia Pacific. TNT‘s central office can be contacted at +31 (0)88 393 9000. The email facility for customer care is available on the website itself where you are required to fill a form to reach them. TNT Courier Tracking
TNT Courier Tracking