FedEx courier tracking: FedEx Express founded express distribution and is the global leader in providing fast and reliable delivery services. 14 small French planes delivered 186 packages to 25 US cities and that’s how FedEx started. The fleet currently consists of 660 freighter aircraft, under its shield. Its services reach out to people in more than 220 countries.
They serve 3.6 million shipments on a daily basis.It connects more than 90% of the world’s market. The countries they reach out to are located in the middle east, Africa, Asia & Indian subcontinent, Europe, North America, Central and South America, Carribean, Oceania & Pacific. The headquarters are located in Brussels, Belgium.
FedEx offers following services and products: Domestic service:
i) FedEx Priority Overnight: Door to door next business day express delivery for documents and non-commercial items.
ii) FedEx Standard Overnight: Door to door next business day express delivery service for commercial items.
iii) FedEx economy: Door to door definite day express delivery service for all your ground consignments.
iv) Ancillary services: A range of value added ancillary services such as COD, Delivery on invoice acceptance (DIA), freight on value(FOV), freight to collect (FTC), hold at FedEx location(HAL).
2. International Shipping Service
3. Export shipping: available in Europe, USA, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Middle east- India, Africa-Oceania.
4. Import shipping: Inbound shipping services. : available in Europe, USA, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Middle east- India, Africa-Oceania.
5. Global returns: flexible, controlled and customs clearance assistance.
6. Service options:
i) Dangerous goods: Door to door customs clearance service.
ii) Special Handling options: available for special circumstances and shipments. Services include FedEx International Broker Select, Hold at FedEx Location, Saturday Service, Third Party Consignee, FedEx Priority Alert.
7. Heavyweight shipping services: includes heavyweight export- import shipping.
8. Industry specific solutions: Aerospace and aviation, automotive, fashion & luxury goods, healthcare and life science, High tech and supply chain solutions.
Custom tools are available on the website like estimate duties and tax calculator for your international shipment, document preparation center to prepare documents at one location. FedEx global manager provides you with all the shipping information required at one juncture. Service is provided for obtaining a scanned proof of delivery receipt. Money back guarantee is also available. FedEx newsletter provides news about latest updates. FedEx has focused on sustainable development. They aim to reduce aircraft emissions to 30 percent by 2020 on an emissions per available-ton-mile basis, get 30 percent of our jet fuel from alternative fuels by 2030 and Expand on-site renewable energy generation and procurement of renewable energy credits