Reliance Jio Phone booking Slated as the poor man’s Smartphone Reliance Jio phone is all set to hit the Indian market. The phone has created enough waves for the big shots of the communication world to get up and take notice but is it worth the hype? Here’s a lowdown on everything you need to know about the reliance 4G Handset.
JIO Phone Specifications and Features:
The phone has an Alpha Numeric keypad along with 2.4 inches QVGA screen. It is not a touchscreen mobile which is the latest trend but has the internet facility and supports Reliance4G network also. Talking about the basic features, it has FM Radio, Torchlight, headphone jack, SD card slot, and battery charger. The feature phone will be available in two models; one with a Snapdragon 205 processor and other with the-spread rum chipset the 4G Mobile Phone has four-way navigation systems and is embedded with all the necessary Jio mobile applications.
Jio 4G mobile phone has it own customized ringtones which are preloaded along with phone contact book, calls history feature, microphone as well as the speaker. Reliance 4G Mobile Price is fixed at just Rs1500 which is not really a price but a security deposit demanded at the time of purchasing the handset. In today’s era of touchscreen Smartphones, the Jio phone falls way short of taking the technology forward but having said that this was never meant for the urban middle class. It is for the rural masses and for those who can’t really afford a 4Glow-end Smartphone.
Pros of Jio Phone
- Unlimited Night data daily 2 AM to 5 AM.
- VOLTE Only Network
- 1 MB for 5 paise
- Double data per day by nearest JIO Hotspots.
- Free SMS & calls
- Free roaming all over India.
- Music Player
- Memory card Up to 16Gb
Cons of Jio Phone
- Single SIM only works (some others saying dual sim) 4G Volte Network.
- Voice calls are always free but you have recharge for data every 153 Rupees for 500MB every day.
- NO wifi & Bluetooth
- 2.4 inches display.
- 0.3 Pixel Rear Camera.
Who can use Jio Phone 1500 Rupees?
Smartphone users cannot use this phone.
Only for those who digital illiterates (950 Million or 95 crore people) could opt for unlimited calls.
How to Book a Jio 4G phone?:
Jio Phone booking online at JIO.com
The phone is rumored to hit the market in the first week of September and there are both online and offline options to preorder the phone. The online procedure to register for the phone involves visiting the website jio.com and clicking the tab“Keep me posted” which takes you to a page wherein you need to fill up your details.
Jio Phone booking by SMS
One more option is by sending an SMS by typing JP <your area code><jiostore code near you> and sending it to 7021170211.
Reliance Jio Phone booking on My Jio APP
Those that are already using a Jio sim can also book using the MyJio App.The offline option is basically visiting your nearest reliance store or mini-store and filling up the form providing your aadhar number. Only one unit per aadhar number can be registered and this begins on the 24th of August.
In conclusion, there is no clarity yet regarding the impact of this venture on the reliance industries. There is an air of optimism surrounding it for now. Only time will tell.
Jio phone booking (started)-Jio phone registration:
Jio phone was launched in July. after the mobile undergoes for testing on 15th August. the Jio 1500 mobile phone has launched by the chairman of reliance industries limited, Mukesh Ambani in the 40th reliance annual general meeting.the Jio phone is a highly anticipated and unique phone. the main attraction of the device is its price. the device is aimed at buyers looking for an affordable feature phone. from the day when the device was officially launched into the market, many eyes are looking for the device to be live in the market. the device has sharp looks and it is covered in matte black color.
How to book Jio 1500 phone in online;
once the jio 1500 phone successfully undergoes testing on August 15th August 2017, then it will be the application for pre-bookings on 24th August.
pre-bookings appear only when the device is uploaded officially in reliance jio website. the device can also be placed for in my jio app in smartphones, also customers can contact the nearest jio service center where an executive will explain in the filling the form of jio 1500 phone.
the latest updates activated under “keep me posted tab” customer will know the device pre-order will start exactly at the time. then can start filling the registration form along with the required documents for verification and can place an order.
Jio phone specifications:
1. The phone comes with a 2.40-inch display with a resolution of 240 pixels by 320 pixels.
2. It is 4G and VOLTE(voice over long-term evolution) supported phone and the jio phone runs the KAI operating system.
3. The phone packs 4FB internal memory and expandable for 128GB.
4. the jio phone is single jio sim (GSM) that accepts a Nano SIM.
5. This jio phone has free calling for the lifetime and video calls roaming and SMS are free.
6. Battery 2000MAH and RAM 512MB RAM.
7. Long press to location traced.
8. camera 2MP rear and selfie and connected to TV through jio cable connection.
9. In jio TV watch 400 channels with 7 days backup and through jio music app listen to 1 crore songs in 22 Indian languages.watch 6000 movies through jio cinema app.
10.Maps&Navigation GPS enabled navigation system.internet browsing also available for this jio phone.
Jio Phone booking: https://www.jio.com/shop/buy-iphone-8
www.jio.com Jio Phone booking is a very simple process in every person have Jiophone butt more peoples are suffering how to Jio phone booking in online. don’t worry Jio phone booking
Jio Phone 4G at Amazon.in | Upto 40% Off On Select Product
- 1 JIO Phone Specifications and Features:
- 2 Pros of Jio Phone
- 3 Cons of Jio Phone
- 4 How to Book a Jio 4G phone?:
- 5 Jio Phone booking by SMS
- 6 Reliance Jio Phone booking on My Jio APP
- 7 Jio phone booking (started)-Jio phone registration:
- 8 Jio phone specifications: